A few months ago, we gave the Axon 7 a major upgrade to Android N. Now, we’re even more excited to tell our fans that its “little brother,” the Axon 7 Mini, is getting 7.1.1, too! But we couldn’t stop there as we’re also providing support for T-Mobile Wi-Fi Calling!
So, what do these two upgrades mean for you? Well…
- Android 7.1.1 provides updated emojis, plus the ability to use two or more languages at once. Communicating is now easier (and more fun) than ever.
- Not only can you text in two languages, but you can “be in two places” at once! Android N gives you the ability to switch between apps or run them side-by-side. How fast can you multitask?
- Android N also provides the ability to save even more battery power, revamped notification updates and a whole lot more so you can customize the Axon 7 Mini even more.
- With T-Mobile Wi-Fi Calling support you can now talk and text without using data!
If you have your Axon 7 Mini out here’s how to prepare and download this latest update:
- Check that you have over 30% battery or hook your phone up to the charger. Then, go to settings, click System Update, and start your download.
- From here, your phone will restart, which may take a bit longer than usual, but don’t worry, it’s normal.
- Everyone loves the fingerprint sensor, but when you’re done updating and restarting, you’ll be asked for an alternate unlock method – this is all for safety!
Now, your Axon 7 Mini should be ready and running Android 7.1.1!