At ZTE, we’re committed to delivering brilliant, simple, affordable technology. A few months ago, we pledged to provide our newly launched Blade™ Max View smartphone, a lightweight device with everything you need for an uber-mobile, on-the-go lifestyle, with an upgrade to Android™ Oreo (O) OS. Today, we’re excited to announce the software rollout for the Blade Max View is available for over-the-air download.
Here are a few of the new features and benefits for the update from 7.1.1 to 8.1.0:
- Updated emojis, updated ambient display, a redesigned power menu, automatic dark and light themes, battery improvements, picture-in-picture display and more.
- Google security patches through December 1, 2018 to keep your information even more safe while sending emails, browsing the website, texting, or processing media files.
- Improved battery performance for even more productivity with a single charge.
- Optimized camera performance so you never miss a moment.
- Added HD icon for VoLTE calls
- Optimized conference call quality
In addition to these updates, your Blade Max View will also receive miscellaneous performance improvements and other bug fixes. ZTE is committed to providing the best Blade Max View experience possible, and we’re happy to fulfill that pledge with today’s rollout of Android O.
To update your device, simply go to Settings, click System Update and download to experience Android O now. We recommend backing up your phone’s content and apps before updating.
Want to learn more about our new Blade Max View smartphone? Visit https://www.zteusa.com/blademaxview for more details.